8 Franchise Industries to Consider Right Now and Why
Americans love their furry friends and spend billions of dollars on them every year. Learn more about dog franchises and which types make the best investments.
Buying a Franchise Business
If you’re looking to make a life-changing decision that can be fun, profitable, and freeing, look no further than the franchise industries. Perhaps you’ve dreamed about owning your own business, being your own boss, and building wealth for yourself and your loved ones. Franchise industries offer businesses appealing to many motivated entrepreneurs.
Investing in a franchise comes with perks unavailable to those starting a business from scratch. As a franchisee, you’ll benefit from a tried and tested business blueprint, an established reputation, and loads of support with site selection, training, and marketing. But with so many different franchise industries to choose from, it can be difficult to decide which market to enter.
Profitable and Fast Growing: 8 Options in the Franchise Industry
On the upside: the franchise industry has lots of choices for potential investors. On the downside: choosing can be tough! But don’t worry. Let’s look at some exciting options for your foray into franchising:
- Dog grooming franchises: All dogs need bathing, and many dog breeds need extensive grooming to stay looking and feeling their best. Enter the dog grooming franchise! Pet owners are willing to spend on their dog’s health and well-being, and grooming is a key component. A dog grooming franchise can offer services like nail clipping, coat trimming, and bathing.
- Fast-food franchises: Fast food is a staple in Americans’ diets. According to Zippia, 50 million of us consume fast food every day. It’s a $367 billion industry with over 300,000 businesses, employing over five million people, IBISWorld reports. Familiar brands like McDonald’s, Burger King, Taco Bell, and Subway have been around for generations, weaving themselves into the fabric of American life. But the competition can be fierce, and the buy-in steep.
- Education franchises: An education franchise, like a tutoring service or test preparation, can be a good option for current or former educators. But you don’t have to be a teacher to own an education franchise. A franchisor will teach you all the ins and outs of running the business and hiring the most qualified staff. Plus, education is more important than ever in a competitive employment market.
- Fitness franchises: Americans have a growing awareness of the importance of good health, especially since the pandemic began. As more people seek fun and results-oriented fitness programs, now is a great time to open a fitness franchise. There are many types to choose from within this franchise area: boxing, cycling, cross-training, yoga, and more.
- Senior care franchises: The National Institutes of Health projects the size of the United States senior population will double over the next 30 years. Those seniors will need support services. Owning a senior care franchise will fill a growing need. This industry could be potentially profitable and rewarding.
- Cleaning franchises: As people’s lives get busier and more complex, there’s not a lot of time left for housecleaning. Owning a cleaning franchise is a convenience many consumers are willing to pay for, giving them back precious time. Cleaning commercial properties is another option, keeping workplaces tidy.
- Dog training franchises: We love our dogs’ joie de vivre but sometimes they need a little training. Owning a dog training franchise is an option for dog lovers looking to capitalize on a variety of trainings teaching agility, obedience, service, and tricks. You’ll need some skill in dog training or to hire qualified professionals.
- Dog daycare franchises: Pet owners stuck at work all day need a safe place for their dogs to play, eat, nap, and socialize. Running a dog daycare franchise offers a needed service and can require a large space where dogs can run and play. Real estate and rental prices are a consideration in this area of the pet industry.
Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming: A Leader in a Growing Industry
Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming is the leading pet retail and grooming franchise concept in North America. We’re growing fast. With 16% yearly average sales growth and over 200 stores in 18 states, now is the time to invest in our franchise. Our unique business concept includes 63% grooming and 37% retail helping you maximize revenues. Buy a turnkey business for pet lovers, by pet lovers. Learn more about how Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming is the pet industry franchise to consider now. Request Franchise Information.
We'd love to hear from you!
"*" indicates required fields
Share this article on your favorite platform!
"*" indicates required fields